11.30.2008

wishlist


well... kel, here is what is on my wishlist for this year. That is if I win the lottery.... or the country digs itself out of debt.
Yesterday I had a craft day with Ben and finished my christmas presents for my immediated family. We taught ourselves to screenprint... that's all I am saying (Covering #4 and #11 in one hit)

I would love something handmade myself but here are some other things too:

1: Wearstler: Modern Glamour
2: Tikoli kitchen towel, it is just so cute
3: Jonathan Adler's book
4: American Airlines giftcard... because I hate paying for my own travel but love to do it!
5: Tory Burch flats: because you can wear them everyday, and these are on sale
6: adorable, Amy Butler pincushion, because my tomato pincushion isn't cutting it anymore
7: I LOVE this dress from Lemonstory
8: Moleskin plain sketchbooks in these new very cool colors! I am partial to the lime greens
9: Because Paris is always inspiring. Paris 1962

But at the very top of my list... which I think I am buying for myself when the christmas sales go on.... a cruiser bike.

No comments: